• LOCATION: With a 91 Walk Score, we’re a few minutes walk to grocery shopping, restaurants & cafes. The beach & nightlife are a bit of a walk (15 minutes), which has the benefit of making this a quieter neighborhood.
• FREE PARKING: One free parking space is provided at a nearby garage - a 10 minute walk. This is a rarity in South Beach, where parking prices start at $20 a day.
• KITCHEN: Unlike hotel rooms, you have a well equipped kitchen available. Cook your own meals or enjoy takeout at the dining table from one of the many nearby restaurants.
WHAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER:
• HISTORIC: Our building is classic, which is a polite way to say that it’s a little old. It’s clean and well maintained, but does have some age related wear.
• THIN WALLS: Being an older building, some sound transmission is inevitable. We provide ear plugs just in case, but this might not be a good fit if you are a light sleeper.
• SMALL SPACE: This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment measures 606 square feet. It’s perfect for 2-3 guests, but can sleep up to 5 guests in a pinch (though it will feel very snug at full capacity).
• 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom 606 square foot apartment with combined kitchen/dining room/living room
• Living room sofa turns into an extra queen size bed and ottoman turns into an extra single size floor mattress
• Pack'n'play crib available upon request
• One free parking space provided at a nearby garage, a 5 minute walk. The garage height is 8'2"
• Well stocked & equipped kitchen for cooking & dining
• Beach gear provided (towels, umbrella & cooler), to save on costly rentals
• Eclectic entertainment selection, including Netflix, Disney+ & books
This is a private apartment, exclusive for your use. Make yourself at home!
Other things to note
• This is a small apartment (680 sq.ft). It is ideal for 2-3 adult guests but can accommodate up to 5 guests. We recommend full capacity only for short stays, as it will feel very much like a slumber party since some guests will need to sleep on the sofa bed and the floor mattress.
• This is a historic building and while newly refurbished, the walls are on the thinner side. As such, we ask guests to be mindful of noise levels. Loud music is not permitted at any time and quiet hours are enforced. There are security cameras on the exterior spaces of the building and the property may use Noise Aware technology.
• The building does not have an elevator and guests may need to climb one set of stairs.
• As with any regular Airbnb stay, daily housekeeping is not included but we’re happy to drop off towels & toiletries as needed :)
• Tropical pests are endemic to our area. We have regular preventative pest control, but it's possible that a critter might sneak inside. Please help us keep them out by keeping windows & doors closed.
• One parking space is provided at a nearby garage (10 minute walk), with in an out access. The height clearance is 8' 2".
• We use Airbnb's Multi-Listing feature, which allows hosts to list multiple units provided that they are similar in appearance and have no major aesthetic differences. This means that there may be slight variances to unit layout given the historic age of the building (please see listing photos for variations). Please be assured that the square footage, decor, amenities and sleeping accommodations will be the same.
• Vacation Rental License No.: BTR006192
Awesome spot, very helpful and responsive host. We had a blast!
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Joined in April 2023
Safety & property
Safety & property
Avoid surprises by looking over these important details about your Host's property.
Security camera/recording device
“There are security cameras on the exterior spaces of the building.”
Carbon monoxide alarm installed
Smoke alarm installed
Some spaces are shared
“The laundry machines are shared amongst building residents and are free to use.”
Potential for noise
“This is a historic building and the walls are on the thinner side. We're located on Alton Road, so some street noise may be heard. Ear plugs are provided, just in case.”
Must climb stairs
“ The building does not have an elevator and guests will need to climb one set of stairs.”
No parking on property
“One parking spot is provided at a nearby garage with in-and-out privileges, a 7 minute walk.”
“There is no parking on-premise, but one complimentary parking space is provided at a nearby garage with in-and-out access (a 7-minute walk). The height clearance for the garage is 8'-2"”
Before you book, make sure you're comfortable with this Host's cancellation policy. Keep in mind that Airbnb's Extenuating Circumstances policy doesn't cover cancellations due to illness or travel disruptions caused by COVID-19.
Cancel by 15 May at 11:00 am and you'll get a No refund.